1. We believe in the verbal, plenary, inspiration of the Old and New Testaments and hold them to be the inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is 100% God and 100% man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also the spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, becomes accountable in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative, substitutionary and complete sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in the coming of Christ for His Church and the visible and personal coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with His saints.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
Copyright © 2021 Tyland Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.